I thought I should clarify why I called this blog Pennies To Wealth.
It has to do with the idea of saving small amounts and building wealth in the long run. In a post I wrote the other day regarding Ric Edelman who studied over 5,000 wealthy Americans, he discovered that many of them used small amounts of money to invest over long periods of time. They were consistent and found that their money grew surprisingly well.
Remember it may be easier to cut expenses on big items, rather than smaller ones, but keep in mind it all adds up.
Even saving your loose change every day will make a difference.
So the next time you wish you had more money saved, remember that small amounts over time add up, and that your pennies will turn to wealth.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment